Wuhan Coronavirus Update 24th January 2020
The World Health Organisation (WHO) Emergency Committee met on 23rd January 2020 and decided not to declare the outbreak to be a ‘Public Health Emergency of International Concern’ (PHEIC).
No changes in precautionary measures are listed below.
- Continue to practice basic hygiene principles such as cleaning your hands, covering your face if you cough or sneeze, etc….
- Seek medical attention if you feel sick and share any travel history with your Doctor.
- If you are travelling seek advice from government travel agencies.
For more information visit:
- InteRisk Alert – Wuhan Coronavirus (nCoV- 2019)
- The World Health Organisation
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention